The sixth issue of the CypherCaster Magazine, our extra-sized first anniversary issue, includes:
- MCG Product Preview – Summer 2016, Focus on the upcoming Gods of the Fall with an excerpt of fiction by Bruce R. Cordell and our review of the new Divine Dominion mechanic.
- The latest Streets of Qi, by Chris Fitzgerald, looks at Miranda’s House, a boarding house in Qi full of interesting NPCs.
- Sector Agents, a pulpy space setting featuring law agents of the Galactic Union. Many contributors present this twenty page section with setting information, alien species, a location, and two complete missions!
- Hacking the Cypher System: Vehicles with Character by Marc Plourde. An article how to build ships that reflect the type of character building that the Cypher System usually reserves for player characters. (A great companion piece to the Sector Agents material).
- Field Mission, a short Strange fiction by Andrew Cady about the Estate seeking to stop a cult from opening a dangerous portal.
- Across the Seas of Zuòmèng: To Climates Unknown, part 2 of our Zuòmèng Strange recursion. This part is a full adventure set in the world of Zuòmèng, by Rustin Coones, Scott Robinson, & Jennifer Ross.
- An interview with MCG’s new Community Relations Coordinator, Sean K. Reynolds
The action-packed painted cover art by Yannick Bouchard ties into the fiction that starts the extended feature, Sector Agents.
Get it at DrivethruRPG
We’re working hard to bring you the next issue of CypherCaster and this one will be like no other before it.
In this issue we will have an extended feature called Sector Agents, an all-new Cypher System setting that has your players acting as space cops in a pulpy sci-fi setting.
The feature will include: setting details; random lists for generating star systems, mission types, and even suspects; alien races; a few pre-written missions; and even some fiction. All from several contributors.
To illustrate this new setting, we have a gorgeous cover by the scorching hot artist Yannick Bouchard which we can present for the first time today.
Look for the Sector Agents feature as well as loads of other content in this issue, arriving online this May!
The latest issue of CypherCaster is out!
The fifth issue of the CypherCaster Magazine includes:
- MCG Product Preview – Spring 2016 with The Encyclopedia of Impossible Things & Into the Deep
- Worlds of the Cypher System, MCG’s latest Kickstarter Campaign – Interview with creators Bruce R. Cordell, Shanna Germain, & Dennis Detwiller
- Cypher System Licensed Products Overview, comprehensive list of third party licensed products
- Putting Cypher Limits into Context, article by Marc Plourde
- Metal Myk’s Mercs, a Numenera Adventure by James Walls
- Kiss of Death, an Instant Numenera Adventure by John WS Marvin
- Across the Seas of Zuòmèng, a Swashbuckling Strange Recursion by Rustin Coones & Scott Robinson
- MCG Fan Relations News & Events, including the reveal of MCG adventures for Gen Con 2016
The gorgeous painted cover art by Piotrek Antoniak ties into the adventure Metal Myk’s Mercs included within.
After a delay due to the holidays, the fourth issue of CypherCaster Magazine is now available from DrivethruRPG
The first issue of the CypherCaster Magazine is now available for sale! Check it out today!
And here’s the cover for our next issue, already underway:
Again, another sensational Jeff Brown cover, this time highlighting Holstenwall, the Gothic Strange Recursion!