Check out the latest issue of CypherCaster Magazine, back after a hiatus.
The ninth issue of the CypherCaster Magazine includes:
- We talk with Bruce Brenneise about making art, and how he creates fantastical landscapes for games such as Numenera 2.
- Explore the mysterious Waters of Deleon, a Numenera setting and adventure by Megan Tolentino
- We present a second Numenera setting and adventure with The Head in the Cliffs by Sharang Biswas
- Explore The Mourning Star, a chaos ship and crew supplement for The Strange by JR Fryer
- Our first Predation adventure, Hidden Truths by Rustin Coones
- Read why you shouldn’t hoard your cyphers in Use Me Please, Said the Cypher to the Player by Dani Neary
- John Neary presents As The World Turns, a weird tale of Numenera short fiction
Our cover shows a scene from Rustin Coones’ Hidden Truths where Predation characters take on a mighty Tyranosaurus Rex that blocks their way, illustrated by Rustin Coones.
CypherCaster Magazine Issue 9
On the thirteenth episode of the CypherCast, hosts Andrew, Jim, and Dani are joined by James Walls, author of the Living 4 Crits blog and master of game mashups, ad-libbing and going off the rails. He talks about adapting various settings to the Cypher System, as well as combining very different ideas into a single game.
The CypherCast – Episode 13
Here’s the twelfth episode of the CypherCast! Shanna Germain joins us to discuss Numenera 2, The Night Clave, Predation, and No Thank You, Evil! We also talk about writers and GMs pulling at players’ heartstrings as some of us cackle maniacally.
Hosts Dani Neary, Andrew Cady, Jim Ryan, and David Wilson Brown.
The CypherCast – Episode 12
Here on our eleventh episode, Marc Plourde returns to discuss The Jade Colossus! Jim has mysteriously reappeared back in the host seat, joining Andrew and Dani to recount tales of GenCon and talk a bit about Numenera 2 while David is off on a secret mission to save the world.
The CypherCast – Episode 11
For our tenth episode, we bring you an interview recorded live from the Monte Cook Games booth at Gen Con with Monte Cook and Bruce Cordell, talking about the exciting news of Numenera Discovery & Destiny as well as Invisible Sun updates!
Co-hosts David Wilson Brown, Andrew Cady, & Jim Ryan with an appearance by Dani Neary!
On the ninth episode of The CypherCast, Andrew, Dani, and David are joined by Dean and discuss the latest Cypher System news as well as running Cypher games at a Convention
The CypherCast – Episode 9
On this, the eighth episode of The CypherCast, we welcome our newest host Dani Neary to the team and say goodbye to Jim Ryan as he takes leave.
As always, we bring you the latest Cypher System news and in our discussion this episode, we talk about getting players buy-in to your game.