Have you checked out the new issue of CypherCaster Magazine?
The tenth issue of the CypherCaster Magazine includes:
- Syzygy ghouls, Aeon priests, and a sinister annual celebration come to us via John Neary’s “Festival of the Syzygy Compromise“.
- Join the scurrilous pirates of the Red Fleet for the holiday known as “Stellar Sounding“, a scurvy Numenera setting by Megan Tolentino.
- From Hans Chun comes the Predation holiday that celebrates the breaking of time travel itself, “The Last Commute”.
- Ever desire to play a character with a nearly uncontrollable Dark Side? Experience the terror of the monster within with “Dark Cyphers“, a Cypher System Rules modification set where the heroes are themselves monsters.
- Enjoy Victorian super heroic pulp adventure at it’s finest with the Christopher Negelein’s “League of Xceptional Ladies part 1: Bake Sale!” the first of a 3 part pulp adventure campaign for the Cypher System Rules.
- Andrew Montgomery brings us the first of three installments of his new campaign setting “Emberheart: Survivors in a Dying World“, a world where the deceased and decaying body of The Creator Himself is the land inhabited by the players.
- From Aser Tolentino comes the “Wandering Carnival“, an adventure setting for players of The Strange.
- We sit down with Lee Pruitt of Ravendesk Games to take a look at their new game VURT the RPG, a hallucinatory cyberpunk setting in this issue’s Product Preview .
Our cover shows the carnival fortune teller who claimed she could reveal your future for but a piece of silver. What terrors and delights await you beyond a turn of the cards? Cover art by Rustin Coones.