Check out the latest issue of CypherCaster Magazine, back after a hiatus.
The ninth issue of the CypherCaster Magazine includes:
- We talk with Bruce Brenneise about making art, and how he creates fantastical landscapes for games such as Numenera 2.
- Explore the mysterious Waters of Deleon, a Numenera setting and adventure by Megan Tolentino
- We present a second Numenera setting and adventure with The Head in the Cliffs by Sharang Biswas
- Explore The Mourning Star, a chaos ship and crew supplement for The Strange by JR Fryer
- Our first Predation adventure, Hidden Truths by Rustin Coones
- Read why you shouldn’t hoard your cyphers in Use Me Please, Said the Cypher to the Player by Dani Neary
- John Neary presents As The World Turns, a weird tale of Numenera short fiction
Our cover shows a scene from Rustin Coones’ Hidden Truths where Predation characters take on a mighty Tyranosaurus Rex that blocks their way, illustrated by Rustin Coones.